When applying visa for the very first time the chances of facing rejections are very common, and we usually are afraid of which obviously will be very frustrating, especially if you want to work and live in Canada for a long term. However, it’s very important that you need the right type of guidance, well don’t worry nothing is impossible.
The most appropriate and wise decision to take a step to get the Study Visa for Canada is to better go ahead and take some advice from the Visa Experts around. As of in today’s time, there are lots of Students willing to go to Canada and proceed with their Higher Education there, expecting to have Bright Career. With excellent Facilities and quality Education future expectations there is always on a higher side.
Benefits of Studying in Canada:-
- World Class education system.
- Affordable international Education including low tuition and living cost as compared to all other first world countries in the world.
- Multicultural society gives a homely feeling by providing ethnic food and recreational activities of one’s own country.
- Canada is ranked one of the best places to live in by United Nations and is peaceful to live in.
- Canada is a bilingual country and is considered a world leader in language training
- Innovative and Abundant Research Opportunities.
- Quality life style in Campus which includes Olympic-quality sports facilities to public concert halls and art galleries.
- Possibilities of immigration
Before you plan to study in Canada you should have been accepted or received a letter of admission or COE from the school, college or university where you want to study.
CANADIAN EDUCATION SYSTEM
- Canadian education system consists of both public and private schools, Universities & Colleges, Community Colleges / Technical Institutes, Career Colleges, Language Schools and Secondary Schools.
- First Professional Degree
- Associate Degrees
- Applied Degrees
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Master’s Degree
- TOEFL or IELTS scores as a proof of English proficiency. Depending upon the institution, the score requirements may vary between 80-100 for TOEFL and 6.0 – 7.0 bands in IELTS.
- For MBA admission a good score in GMAT is required.
- Jan /May /September
- Diploma & Advanced Diploma Courses cost range from CAD$11,000 – CAD$13,000 per year depending on the course.*
- Bachelor’s Degrees cost range from CAD$13,000 – CAd$19,000 per year for most under-graduate degrees*
- Post-graduate Degrees cost ranges from CAD$12,000 and ranges up to CAD$22,000*
* Fees given are of informative nature may vary from university to university
COST OF LIVING
- Approximately CAD 10000 – 120000 for 1st year.
WORK RIGHTS & STAY BACK POST STUDY
- Part time work right : Off campus 20 hours per week – 40 hours per week during vacation
- 40 Hours per week during vacation. No limit for on campus work
- upto 3 years stay back for ( 2 years study )or equal to the course duration if it is less than 2 years