Ukraine is a country in Eastern Europe. The country is located at the northwest end of the Black Sea sharing its borders with Russia to the east, Belarus to the north, Poland to the northwest, Slovakia and Hungary to the west, and Romania to the south west and south, with Moldova in between. Ukraine is the second-largest country in Europe. At present, Ukraine is ranked at the fourth position in Europe for having the largest number of post graduates in fields of medicine. Ukraine has a number of Top Government Medical Universities offering MBBS, MD and other degrees in medicine to the local students as well as international students. All the medical universities in Ukraine are accredited by the world’s major organizations like WHO and UNESCO.
Why Study MBBS in Ukraine?
Ukraine Government is very keen on the improvement and development of medical education in the country. The medical universities get constant help from the Ukraine government for maintaining the standard of education. The students who graduate from a Ukraine Medical University can work in any part of the world. Here are some of the factors that attract the foreign students to get their MBBS degree from Ukraine:
1. The quality of education and infrastructure in Ukraine medical colleges is very good.
2. The government is always there to help the universities in resolving research and financial issues in education.
3. The expense of MBBS in Ukraine and accommodation is very low.
4. No donation is required to be paid by the student for getting admission in a medical college in Ukraine.
5. Many extracurricular activities and sports activities are held in the medcal colleges that keep the students fit and active.
6. The students are encouraged to take part in various seminars and international conferences.
The Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine manages all the medical universities of Ukraine. These medical universities of Ukraine offer the best value for medical education for students from around the world in terms of quality, infrastructure and cost.
Getting admission in a medical university in Ukraine is very easy. The applicants are not required to take any exam like TOEFL or IELTS. For admission in MBBS in Ukraine, the student must fulfil the following criteria:
1. The student must be above the age of 17 years on or before 31st December, of the year of admission to the MBBS course.
2. The applicant must have passed the higher secondary examination or the Indian School Certificate Examination which is equivalent to 10 + 2, Higher Secondary Examination after a period of 12 years study, the last two year of study comprising of physics, chemistry, and biology.
3. The student should have scored a minimum of 50% marks in the 12th standard examination.
• Degree Recognized By- MCI, WHO, IMED, UNESCO.
• No Entrance Exam.
• No Donation.
• On-Spot Admission to the University of your choice.
• Scholarships available (on-merit basis).
• Eligibility- 50% in PCB in 12th standard.
• Tuition fees starts from 1,50,000 INR per semester
Top Universities for MBBS Study in Ukraine
- OO Bogomolets Kiev National Medical University
- Odessa National Medical University
- Donetsk National Medical University
- VN Karazin Kharkiv National University
- Kharkiv National Medical University
- Kiev Medical University
- Dnepropetrovsk State Medical Academy
- Zaporozhye State Medical University