USA education offers diversity of institutions from small 2000 student campuses to large 35,000 student universities. We help you decipher the maze, to identify the right course and environment where you achieve your potential. You may choose Management, Engineering, Biotechnology, Material Science, Medicine to Arts and so many more. USA is one of the most dynamic education destinations.
TOP REASONS FOR STUDYING IN USA
- USA is a melting pot of cultures
- Huge campuses & modern teaching facilities
- Flexible courses
WHY SHOULD I STUDY IN THE USA?
Undergrad students have the biggest advantage of having flexible courses which allow them to study subjects of their choice across various streams. So you may take business or engineering courses, yet follow your interests in science, Literature, music, theater, film making and the arts. US Universities gives you options to make your permutations, studying a diverse combinations of subjects.
America is a Premier destination for international students owing to its strong economy, vibrant campus life and the variety, flexibility and quality academic options it offers. From fabulous cities to beautiful natural parks, you are sure to have a spell bound life in the US.
USA EDUCATION SYSTEM
- USA education system comprises of 12 complete years of primary and secondary education prior to university or graduate college
- On completion of high school students move on to attend undergraduate school followed by graduate school, post-graduation and PhD study.
- Associate degrees are awarded after two years of undergraduate study. Associate degrees are a great option if you do not want to commit to four years studying abroad in the USA, you can save one year and some valuable dollars too.
- Bachelors degree is awarded after four years of successful study.
- Offered by Graduate Schools and specialized colleges in a wide range of specialisations Arts, Sciences, engineering etc
- The Master’s level programs are of two years duration.
- One can pursue doctoral programme after completing Master’s. Normally, the duration of Doctoral level programs is between 3 and 6 years, depending on the field of research and university.
- IELTS, TOEFL scores as proof of English language skills for admission to any course.
- Graduate Record Examination (GRE) – For entry in to Graduate Programs
- Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) is required for admission to MBA and other management programs.
- Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT) is required for admission in to bachelor level courses
- Law and Medical schools usually require different exams like LSAT and MCAT
- January /August
COST OF STUDYING
- Average tuition fees per year range from $15,000 to $25,000 (Private Institutions) and $10,000 to $20,000 (State Institutions)
COST OF LIVING
- Estimated living expenses per year – $10,000-$16,000
WORK RIGHTS & STAY BACK
- 12 months optional practical training 17 months’ extension for STEM Majors
- Authorization to work 20 hours per week (Only on Campus)